Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Once, Sometimes, Now

Just a random poem-thing I wrote forever and a day ago. Kinda emo-but I liked it!

one way Pictures, Images and Photos



Once, I needed you
Once, I loved being with you
Once, I couldn't get enough hugs & kisses from you
Once, I trusted you
Once, I believed your lies
Once, I left
Once, I looked and came running back
Once, I was foolish
Once, I did everything to forget you

Sometimes, I wondered what if...
Sometimes, I'd miss you like crazy
Sometimes, I wanted you to hold me
Sometimes, I needed to hear your voice...telling me everything is ok.
Sometimes, I didn't understand what happened
Sometimes, I cried tears over you...that you would never see
Sometimes, I wish I would have made you happier
Sometimes, All I wanted was your approval
Sometimes, I hated you

Now, don't call me...I can't bear to hear your voice.
Now, don't call me beautiful...You don't make me feel it.
Now, don't tell me you love me...I don't believe you!
Now, don't ask me to belive or trust you...you had your chance.
Now, don't ask me to come running back...I already had.
Now, don't try to ruin new adventures...you've already ruined enough
Now, don't beg for my heart...you already had it and took it apart
Now, don't worry about me...I am finally OK
Now, don't think about me anymore...I have forgoton who you are.....



2 comments:

  1. Caity,
    That is REALLY good! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin,
    Although the content of the poem is super-sad...wow! I can imagine this as a rock song starting out nice and soft and slow. Then the guitars start rocking to the rhythm of the angry drum as the singer wails the last verse. Ending in a finally sudden silence with just a lone guitar string reverberating. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete