Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ugh, what a poopy day!

My morning was a mix of good and bad. I had to fill out some stupid paperwork that cost me $80 and that just pissed me off period! It was good because I got to spend it with mom. She took me shopping for more house stuff. :) THEN at 2pm I went into work...had a great day at work! I got off work a little early which is always nice. I was home by 9:45 and I was walking up the sidewalk to my apartment I slipped on ice and landed right on my ass! :( Yes, it was my fault...I was wearing flip flops and not paying attention to where I was walking. But holy crap it hurt! I bounced back up like nothing happened and kept walking...lol. By the time I got walked into my place my butt was already hurting and well as my back. Then I started cleaning my kitchen and putting the stuff away that I had bought this morning and the stupid garbage disposal doesn't work! But no...it gets better! I decided to break down the boxes that are now empty but that I wanted to keep. In the process I ripped off my thumb nail!!!! blood everywhere! WTF! My thumb hurts, my whole body hurts from biffing it, and my wallet is $80 more empty! :(

Thank god the week is almost over!! :) Love ya'll! Goodnight! ~muah~

2 comments:

  1. Caity, it's like 2 degrees outside! Why on earth were you wearing flip-flops???

    Hopefully the weekend will bring better luck!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes girl! That sounds rough. Hang in there...and put on some shoes and socks! lol

    ReplyDelete