Thursday, May 14, 2009

Clumsy Cait Should Be My Nickname

If you are related to me or know me well, you know that I am extremely clumsy and tend to find myself in weird situations at ALL TIMES! Recently, okay yesterday, I was on the phone at work. One of the sales guys came over to ask me a question. Well he scared the crap outta me I semi dropped the phone and hit my lip which caused my lip to start bleeding and my face to turn bright red. AND then later that evening I had brushed my teeth and I was flossing. I lost the grip on my floss and hit my lip in the SAME freakin' spot!!!! lol. Things like this only happen to ME...or so I thought. I stumbled accross this article and I had to share:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30710797/wid/11915773?GT1=31037

Hope you enjoy and I'm totally blaming my clumsiness on the "stress of the world" or at least the swine flu! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Article! The toothbrush to the lip injury is still my biggest problem. Seriously, how hard do I have to brush my teeth? I never notice how hard I brush my teeth until...wham-o! Ouch! And to injure your mouth twice in a day...well, that just adds insult to injury! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete