Monday, November 16, 2009

Better Late than Never

I had a fabulous birthday this year...although I feel like an old fart!!! ;) To start it off I went to Mom's house on November 1st for dinner. She made amazing meatloaf and I got hooked up by Jordan & fam, Betsey, & mom & dad with awesome gifts.

Then, on my actual birthday my Boss gave me all weight watcher friend snacks..such a creative and yummy gift! And the owners of our company gave me a giftcard to a super fancy steak place; Donovan's. Holy yummy! Shawn got the 14oz filet by request of the owers of my company and I got a small filet and shrimp scampy! Seriously, I could eat there everyday! AND-Shawn ate salad! And he loved it...mostly b/c it was smoothered in a spicy ceaser dressing. lol. And for desert...creme brule! Was great! And for my birthday Shawn got me my FAVORITE Juicy Couture lotion, body wash, & perfume!!! He's so great.

But all I had asked for was flowers, which I did not get until the 4th. :) He picked me up from work and surprised me with flowers! 1st time I've EVER been given roses by a boyfriend. He said he didn't want to give them to me for my b-day b/c I was expecting them and he wanted to surprise me. :) After that Shawn & I met up with his family to celebrate Shawn's mom's b-day & mine at Chili's. Shawn's mom & I have the same birthday...weird huh? Anyway, Shawn's sister Bree got me a beautiful watch. And his mom got me earrings, bracelets, and a giftcard to B&N. :D

And, to finish off my 25th birthday, I celebrated with friends on Saturday. I had a blast! I even got to hang out with Kacy Bryce AND I got to catch up with her mom Joan. It was an awesome birthday to say the least. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE CARDS, GIFTS, AND BIRTHDAY WISHES! Love ya'll



No comments:

Post a Comment