Monday, January 4, 2010

Out with 09 and onto 2010


I couldn't have found a better image for this post than "Life, it happens."  2009 has been a whirlwind of emotions.  Not having a car has lead to me being 100% dependent on family, friends, and public transportation.  Living with a crazy person has lead to a terrible living situation that was too expensive for me to get out of.  A steady job has lead to a constant paycheck which in turn lead to bills being paid on time!  :)
I have felt more out of place and more happy with life than ever before...all at the same time!  I have had ups & downs with a guy I finally have realized is worth my time and effort.  I have gained and lost weight.  I have gained and lost friendships.  I have turned into a quite a little cooker/baker/crafter and have turned down most of the partying scene.  All that being said 2009 has been a whirlwind of emotions....

2010
I plan on 2010 being a great year for me!  I am making some big goals for this year and I am going to accomplish them!  For starters I am moving out on my own!  NO ROOMMATES!  lol.  Mom is actually going with me today to look at the apartment complex I'm leaning most towards!  I am moving up in the company I am currently working for which is great!  And while moving up I will be getting a raise which will allow me to get my own wheels around May!  I am going to have some much needed independence coming my way this year!  I am also making a goal of making my lifestyle healthier.  I am excited for this year and hope that each year to follow brings me more and more happiness!


1 comment:

  1. Caity, more than ANYTHING I want for myself, I want you to find Joy this year. Not happiness or contentment... J-O-Y. You deserve so much from life and it's about time life starts dishing out the goodies!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete