Monday, March 8, 2010

It's About That Time Again....

Tissue Issue Pictures, Images and Photos


I have gone through 2 boxes of tissues close to this, half a box of Mucinex, at least 6 tablets of Mucinex DM, 4 or 5 cans of chicken noodle soup, and a little less than half a bottle of knock off Nyquil...It's flu & cold season!!!!  lol  So I've been sick for about a week now but I start to feel like I'm getting over the hump of this dang thing!  :)

Because I have been sicky I have been either in my bed or on the couch for a WEEK...other than the time I'm at work.  So yesterday when I felt like I had a LITTLE energy, I decided to get out all my scrapbook stuff and go through it.  This isn't a HUGE project considering I don't have that much scrapbook stuff but boy o boy did I have a lot of JUNK!  I found all of my bridal shower and wedding cards...AKWARD!   I found a card from my 6th grade "boyfriend" Austin.  That made me laugh.  I found a TON of mushy cards from Chad from when we first met.  AND I found a bunch of awards I received in grade school.  Needless to say I threw away the "junk" and I set down to finish my cheerleading scrapbook.  I didn't even get close to finishing but it was fun!  In the mix of all the cheerleading pics I found, I found this picture of Darcie Odom & I after the Blink 182 concert (I think I was in 10th or 11th grade!!!!  lol.  What a fun time reminiscing!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment