Sunday, December 12, 2010

Long Overdue

Well, considering I don't have internet at my home anymore it's been difficult for me to find time and an internet connection to blog... But here it goes.

I feel like I've lost myself, yet again, in another relationship. I don't know why I devote so much time on a relationship just to completely lose myself while serving someone else. Yep, you've guessed it. Shawn & I broke up about 3 weeks ago and it hasn't been easy. I realized that I had to let him go, that I wasn't the right one for him nor was he the right one for me. It sucks...I thought he was the one. But in reality I was being selfish by holding onto him and holding onto a relationship that probably ended a long time ago. I miss him so much. I mean in the 1 1/2 we were together he became my best friend. I hope that eventually we can be the best of friends again, but right now it's too hard for me.

Although, I would really like to find the "one", I am going to focus on me and learn to love myself again. This won't be easy as I am easily distracted with work and friends, but it's something I have to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment