Wednesday, November 19, 2008

REVISION OF LAST NIGHTS POST

I should really know better than to blog when I'm super upset and trying to rush out the door! lol. I would like to better explain myself and what I was trying to get accross....

Yes, I've been hurt this past year by both friends and ex's but that's really not what I was trying to get accross. I just don't understand how cheating became so main stream in the world we live in. It's absolutely disgusting that BOTH women and men can't seem to stay loyal to their boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse. Why is it soooo hard for people to stay truthful/faithful to their loved ones? Wouldn't it just be so much easier to be single instead of hurting someone's feelings? And the things people say when they get caught: "I used a condom", "It was before we became official", "I was drunk". Let me elaborate on these further. lol. I'm pretty sure that the fact you used a condom is NOT going to help your love get over the fact you cheated. Like what are we supposed to say "Oh, honey...thanks for using a condom! I'm totally over it now!" lol. "It was right before we became official!"...that's the stupidest excuse I've ever heard! It wouldn't be considered cheating if it was right before we became official and most likely it was while you were official! lol. And the "I was drunk" theory is straight stupid to say to someone who has been drinking for years. IDC what you say you have a consience EVEN when your drunk.

As far as my last night post, this is how I really feel: The person who takes the higher road, as far as ending the relationship completely, somehow gets ridiculed!?! I feel like I have the right to be upset about my ex getting a girl prego while I was dating him. For me personally, in the situation I've been going through, I was not in love what-so-ever but I trusted this person and really cared for him as a person! I feel betrayed by her and a fool for being with him. I mean, we are all human and it takes time to heal. I'd really appreciate if all of his friends would just leave me alone about the situation. I would also appreciate all his friends to stop grilling me for info like who are you dating, what are you doing in your life, blah blah blah. It baffles me that I got a phone call from his roomie last night to say he still likes me and that we should hang out?? I have no intention of hanging out with my ex let alone his close friends. lol-That's a little ridiculous to me!

I'm done venting about this situation now...I hope this better explains what I was trying to get accross instead of what I said last night in a rage.

LOVE & PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment