Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

The hosts of this wonderful Thanksgiving...MOM & DAD


Thanksgiving 2008 Pictures


Jordan, you did good! Dad wanted me to take a picture of this (which is on his apron) to show everyone your gift to him for Father's Day. LOL



Dad getting ready to blow out his candles. He turned 64. Dad asked "Why do I only get 10 Candles?" Mom said "The gold candles stand for decades and the colored ones stand for years!". lol



A few of us playing board/card games. I won both times..thank you very much! lol.






I'm sorry I don't have more pics! I had a terrible cold and was bundled up in my bedroom or on the coach most of the day! I am happy to report that I did get to sit at the big kids table though! :) It was an amazing Thanksgiving but I miss all my brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews that couldn't make it this year. LOVE YOU ALL!!

Here is a small clip from last year's Thanksgiving break. In case you weren't there I will explain...Ashley Mack & I are just weird. LOL I'm not sure if you can see the vid...if not click the link below: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&channelID=194190003

attack of the crazy bee




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics! Wish I could have been there. It sounds like you guys had an awesome time. I especially miss the games part!!

    As far as the Bee .... wow! I am totally speechless. Even as a bug you are dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Man!

    Seeing the pics makes me wish I'd been there even more! :(

    Everyone looks so happy!

    Um..the Bee is awesome!

    ReplyDelete