Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

I spent most of the day with my friend Adam just hanging out. But around 6pm I came home to mom's home made cookin, Betsey, and the Jordan/Julie clan. :) Here are some pics from tonight....more to come tomorrow


Me being a HUGE dork with my reindeer antlers! :)

Tarin being her sassy self...she's so cute!

Jared, Tarin, & Ember with their Webkins stuffed animals from Mimi & Papa

Ya know I had to do a shot with Darla! Her eyes are kinda creepy but she's so dang cute!


Mom's beautiful Christmas tree!!

(This is for Bets) So leave it to our fam to be the most sarcastic one on the block! Mom, Dad, Bets, & I all sit down to play a new game that "Santa" brought early for us! It's called Out of Time or Timeout or something like that. Anyway, it was a super fun game but we were all kinda tired, grumpy, and in very sarcastic moods. Mom was frustrated that someone left the top off the Ib Profen and askes (in mom's "wheat/wood" voice) WHO left the cap off of the IBP. So I answered "WHO let the dogs out WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO! lol. If you aren't a member of my family I'm sure you are totally lost but everyone in the fam knows what I'm talkin' about! LOL. I miss all of you and hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Wish I could have been there with you. Your entry made me homesick. Hwhat hwood I ever do hwithout my fam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Man..way to make me homesicker Caity!

    Maybe next year....

    WHHOOO knows??? LOL

    ReplyDelete