Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My 1st Shoveling Of Snow

So we had a HUGE snow storm last week/over the weekend. Dad was outta town and the driveway needed to be shoveled sooooo bad. So I got this great idea that I was going to attempt it. lol. I got some pointers from Leslie before I went at it but here are some pics:

This is what our driveway looked like before


This was probably after a good 1/2 hour to 45 minutes of shoveling. I obviously gave up after realizing that I don't have shovelin' skills


And then Jordan came to save the day! lol. After like 10 minutes he had half the drive done! lol


Needless to say I suck at driveway snow shoveling! But I did get some fun time in the snow with Darla.

1 comment:

  1. ROTFLMBO! (Did I spell that right?) Too funny! Shoveling snow is not one of my strong points either but wow...you've got me beat!

    ReplyDelete