Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I am soooo glad 2008 is over...this was another crapy year for me. I have high hopes for 2009 and I'm hoping I can get my life on track once again! lol.

Update on my life as of 1-01-2009:

I am working again! Who knew that working would be such a pleasure! lol. I am working as Office Admin for Six Figure Consulting. I've only been there a few weeks now but I absolutely love the work & the people. I am still single!...but that's a good thing, I think. lol. I had such a terrible experience with my last boyfriend that it's been a nice breath of fresh air to have NO "man" drama in my life. Don't get me wrong...I totally miss the hugs & kisses of a man BUT I'm sooo happy with no drama that it's all good. :) I am currently looking for my own place. I found the apartment I want but it's a bit pricey so I'm continuing the hunt. I mean...I can't free-load off mom & dad forever! ;) Although I'm glad to be around mom & dad and my friends here I am absolutely home sick for Florida! I miss everything and everyone back home! Let's see...I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment