Thursday, January 1, 2009

Movie Reviews

Yes Man
Rated: R
Type: Comedy
Staring: Jim Carey
Stars: 3 outta 5
Review: I personaly wasn't a HUGE fan of this movie. There were parts that were most def. funny but it turned into some corny love story. As most of you know I'm not one for the whole "love" story dramas.

7 Pounds
Rated: PG-13
Type: Drama
Staring: Will Smith
Stars: 5
Review: Holy awesome, though provoking, SAD movie! This movie was truely an amazing one but a super sad story. If you go to see it, bring a 7 pounds of tissues.

The Holiday
Rated: PG-13
Type: Comedy/Love
Starting: A Crap Load of People
Stars: 4
Review: I'm not sure how old this movie is but I watched it at mom & dad's. Super cute story! Although it is all about "love"
I thought it had enough comedy in it to be likable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment