Monday, February 9, 2009

GOSSIP

Bleh, I have always claimed to hate gossip. But for some reason I tend to get drug into gossiping all too easily! I mean everyone gossips...YES, even men do. But it does really suck when you find yourself gossiping about someone that is supposidly your friend. This weekend a "good" friend was stirring up drama and gossiping about me. I don't get it....but then again I am guilty as well. Because in my defense I in turn began to gossip. So this kinda pointless blog is just to apoligize for anyone I have ever gossiped about!

1 comment:

  1. LOL..

    Caity, I've found myself in this exact situation. You hate hearing you're being gossiped about, especially when it's someone you trusted, but you usually only find out you're being gossiped about when you're gossiping! LOL

    It's a catch 22!

    ReplyDelete