Friday, February 13, 2009

I'd Give Anything

I would seriously give ANYTHING to move every single one of my brothers & sisters & mom/dad back to Jensen Beach! I sometimes get soooo home sick for Jensen it's kinda ridiculous! lol.

I work a lot and when I'm not working I am with friends or sleeping. But this evening I decided I needed some ME time. My me time turned more into a HUGE panic attack. I just start missing home so much that I literally just start panicking. Some look at the beautiful snow covered mountains and think "Wow, this is a beautiful place". Me on the other hand, look at the mountains and all I can think about is home...the beach, Jensen Beach to be exact. I miss all my true friends, I miss being able to go to the beach whenever, I miss my hang outs, but most of all I miss being just 10 minutes away from my sister and her 5 children. :( I was so close to them and now I feel like I have no idea whats going on in their life. In an attempt to cheer myself up I put on my fav FLorida radio station (103.1 The Buzz) and reminise about the good ol' days. I miss all of you crazy Florida people! ~muah~

No comments:

Post a Comment