Friday, February 27, 2009

Starting to Look Lived In!

OMG, so the pictures came out all jacked but I'm too lazy to fix them. LOL.

My apartment is starting to come along nicely. Dan & I have lived in this apartment for exactly 1 month tomorrow! And for only being in it for a short period of time, things are coming along nicely! :) I promised everyone pics of what our place is starting to look like so here is your post! lol. (Dan's room/bathroom aren't in the pics. Neither are the washer/dryer or our living room)

Pics from top to bottom:
The view from my room, my closest (it's actually waaay huger than what it looks but I couldn't get a cool angle to show ya), my bed, part of my bedroom, bathroom pics, Kitchen pics, pic of the hot tub and pool from our balcony, and our living room. :)











1 comment:

  1. Caity, it's AWESOME!

    your room is just gorgeous! I love the accent wall!

    I can't wait to see it for myself...Whenever that might be! ;)

    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete