Saturday, February 21, 2009

....

There are often times I wonder why? I know that probably most of you have asked the same question..

My best friend in Utah found out some really sad things about someone she cared about and not too long ago I found out some pretty sad things as well. In an attempt to get her through this tough time we went out to a local Kareokee pub to hang out. Although we had a blast, like we usually do, it made me so sad to see her blame or beat herself up about a current "man" situation.

We bounced a lot of ideas off of eachother. She knew the situation I had gone through toward the end of last year and I know the situation she is going through now. And we both just wonder WHY!? Why is it that some people can just mistreat, abuse, lie, and cheat their way through life and relationships? Why is it that "these people" NEVER seem to pay any consequences. Why is it that they always seem to be happy with their life, regardless of how many people they step on. And after all the question asking and WHY asking...we came to the conclusion of WE WILL NEVER KNOW NOR UNDERSTAND!

It made me so sad to see my best friend in tears over such a loser. But then I had to think back to the feelings I had when I was going through a similar situation. My heart goes out to anyone that has been walked all over or lied to! We may never know why, but I know one thing: We cannot change people nor can we blame ourselves for their faults. I love ya P.I.C!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, I just couldn't read this entry without adding my humble opinion. Although you may never know the "why" about people who can be so mean and slimey I can reassure you that those people DO have consequences for their cruel treatment of people! The number one consequence is the LOSS of good reliable friends. That is why those kind of people are called LOSERS! They are constantly losing friends. While the good reliable people get hurt (for trusting said losers) the losers go on their merry way looking for new victims. They only look happy...that's their bait as they search for another sucker.
    People like that don't hurt or suffer like you and your friend because they don't seem to have a concience that lets them see or care about the damage they've done.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete