Sunday, July 12, 2009

DELAYED 4th of JULY POST

Happy REALLY belated 4th of July. :) The company I work for took all the employee's and one guest to Bear Lake in Garden City, Utah. It's absolutely gorgeous! Here is a link to the cabin we stayed in.

http://cabinsatbearlake.com/papabear_photos.html?ca724380


Shawn & I drove down after work on Friday. It was pretty cool just hanging out in a HUGE/BEAUTIFUL cabin. On the 4th of July all of us went boating/jet skiing ALL day. Shawn & I got so sunburned that we skipped out on fireworks with everyone else and just sat in the AC. lol. Sunday was supposed to be another fun filled boating day but again Shawn & I weren't up to it so he took me on my first Lake fishing adventure! :) I really enjoyed how peaceful it was except for the biggest bee I have ever seen harrassing me! lol Here are some pics!

Shawn fishing..aren't the sky & lake beautiful??


Picture of the Lake when we were driving into Garden City


Random pretty photo of the drive up to Garden City

No comments:

Post a Comment