Sunday, July 12, 2009

Movie Marathon!

I believe it was around Easter time that I decided I was going to spend a fortune on Pre-veiwed DVD's from Blockbuster. lol. Betsey witnessed me spending I believe it was $54 bucks on movies! :) Anyway I haven't been able to break the cycle EXCEPT I normally spend only $20 bucks a month now! haha.

So on Thursday Shawn & I went to Blockbuster and both bought 3 for $20. Unfortunately for me he had to work this whole weekend. Needless to say I've been holed up in my bedroom watching movies ALL weekend! And here are the reviews:

He's Just Not That Into You
I gave it a 5 out of 5 stars! Every girl should HAVE to watch this movie!! I mean the book "He's just not that into you" is amazing and the movie just incorporated a cute story line. I'm not going to try and lie though, I totally cried or bawled (same thing right?) during a few parts of the movie! **Funny Cait fact: I hadn't washed off my make-up before watching this movie. I was crying like a little baby and went into the bathroom to blow my nose and looked in the mirror...I almost scared the crap right outta me! I had mascara ALL over my face! lol...I forgot to get waterproof mascara aparently**

The Weatherman
5 stars for confusing me to death
5 stars for making me cry
3 stars for the movie itself
I really still have NO idea what the point of this movie was. It was like a Lifetime Movie Network movie though, it wasn't really all that great but I couldn't pull myself away from it! lol. **There was no funny Cait fact during this movie**


The Stepford Wives
5 out of 5 stars
I know this movie is an older one but I've always wanted to see it and it was $3 bucks @ Walmart! (You know I had to throw in the price Leslie). The movie was awesome! If you haven't seen it you should...it's thought provoking. I LOVE the cast as well. **Funny Cait fact: I totally got scared during this movie....**

PUSH
5 outta 5 stars
Shawn came over after work so we could watch a movie together!!! :) He rented Push and it was amazing! LOVED every bit of it. I think it just came out on vid so if you haven't seen it, you should! **Again, no funny Cait fact**

Katt Williams Stand Up
5 outta 5 stars
I haven't even watched this movie yet but I already know it will be hilarious b/c the 1st one had me peeing my pants in laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment