Monday, November 2, 2009

Family B-day Celebration!


I celebrated my birthday with the family on Sunday the 1st. Mom made meatloaf (on my request) and it was freakin' delicious! I seriously couldn't stop eating it! lol. And then I totally cheated on my diet and ate almost a whole piece of cheesecake that by the way was amazing! :)

Then, by Tarin's request, I opened my presents! I got a bunch of paints and stamps from Mom. Money, Ross giftcard, Michael's giftcard from Mom & Dad. Money from Jordan, Julie, & kids. And giftcard to Target from Bets. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE!

I think Shawn is taking me out to dinner on my actual birthday...pretty excited. All I asked for from him was flowers. I have never been given flowers from a boyfriends so hopefully... lol

Thanks again for all the gifts everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment