Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Movie Review

The Christmas Carol (with Jim Carey)
PG
Disney
***** Stars for the animation
*** Stars for the actual movie
I mean I guess I just wasn't expecting what I saw. It was freaking scary! I know I'm a fraidy cat but still...it was creepy. The animation was amazing! Sometimes I forgot that it was a cartoon movie all together. Some parts of the movie were just weird and it's like it wasn't all the way pieced together. Maybe it's my film analysis class kicking in but I just wasn't all that impressed with Disney this time around.

CRASH
R
Drama/Suspense

***** Stars for all around awesome movie.
The movie is full of racial slurs and some bad language but the message in the movie is amazing! The movie is about numerous different people and their very different lives but all of them tie in together at the end. Emotional and enlightening! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment