Thursday, January 21, 2010

CRAZY week...even crazier month!

January 2010=CRAZY!

My year started out with the Florida Gators kicking Cincinnati’s booty and Urban Meyer threatening to leave the Gators.  I mean that was all too much excitement & upset for a whole month if you ask me!  lol.  But life always seems to throw me not one curve ball but at least 8 in a row!  ;)

So, I went to my eval back in November.  I had a follow up on Jan. 7th for what I thought was a 2nd eval....NOPE.  I have to take a class that will better inform me about traffic violations, etc...  I mean, that's really not too bad but the class is 4 HOURS long and lasts for 4 WEEKS!  Oh and the price is $275 dollars!  Blah!  But it's my own fault for not getting this done months ago so oh well.

Then the pressure of paying a $1000 fine in one month was outta control.  Again, my own fault considering I should have had this paid off over the course of last year.  Can we say SLACKER!  But friends & fam...I did it and all by myself.  On a super tight budget...budgeting right down to the pennies.  :)

Then comes the freakin' out stage of "OMG, I haven't saved any money and my lease is up this month!!!!"  I did find a really awesome priced apartment super close to work!  It's a small 1 bedroom in Midvale/SLC.  I will go from a large 2 bedroom with a stupid roommate and practically living in my bedroom b/c he's so weird to living in MY OWN apartment with NO roomies!  Go me go me!  I move in starting tomorrow.  Oh, and how awesome is this...IT'S SUPPOSED TO SNOW!  lol  I'm really thankful for mom & dad's all around support! Thanks mom & dad!

This past week I have worked all doubles 8am-8 or 9pm.  It sucked...but I made it!  I have Friday, Saturday, & Sunday off now so I can't complain.

Overall, this month has been crazy busy and stressful.  I have to pat myself on the back for getting myself in gear.  I have learned that budgeting is the best thing in the world.  I've learned that saving money instead of blowing it will save me a stress attack.  I've come to realize that I am capable of doing anything and everything I want!  But most of all I have to thank my Mom & Dad.  They are the most amazing people in the world.  And all my friends & family that have stuck by my side through some of the toughest times I've ever had deserve praise too!  I love you all! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you Cait!!
    Even though this seems like a stressful start to 2010, I see GREAT things coming your way!!! :)

    ReplyDelete