Thursday, January 28, 2010

The longest walk...EVER

SYKE!  lol.  So my new apartment is so close to where I work that I decided I'm going to walk to work.  It's like 0.8 miles...haha.  BUT because I'm so outta shape the 15 minute walk made me feel like I did a full workout! 

I am hoping that walking to work 5 days a week and from work a few nights a week will boost my energy level, get me a little more in shape, and HOPEFULLY I'll drop a few lbs!  :)  I cannot wait for spring to come...then I can get some sun while I'm walking to work.

2 comments:

  1. When I was pregnant with Brooke I walked 6 block to work and 6 blocks back, IN THE SNOW! BOTH WAYS. PREGNANT.

    HeeHee, I feel your pain, but the pounds are just going to MELT off and you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs are gonna look amazing..and you get the natural endorphins both before and after work. Wow! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete