Saturday, February 27, 2010

March Birthdays

Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

I know I'm a few days early but hey...it's better early than late right??  :)

March 1st-Anthony Fiore:  Happy Birthday Anthony to my oldest nephew!  Hope you have a good one!

March 7th-Allison Lincoln:  I MISS YOU!!!!  I hope you have an amazing 25th birthday and that this year isn't too stressful with planning a wedding and all!  :)  Love ya!

March 14th-Leslie Fiore: Hey old lady!  hahaha-just kidding.  Remember leslie you have another 4-5 years before you are considering being in your mid 30's so stop trying to rush it!  I love you & miss you so much!  I hope you have a fab birthday and that you get everything you want.  My b-day present might be kinda late but remember it's the thought that counts....  lol.  I think next year we should plan to celebrate our birthdays in the middle of the year and go on an all girls vacay!?!  :)  MUAH

March 24th-Bree Edwards:  Happy Bday Bree!  I hope we get to see ya for your birthday!!! 

March 30th-Vera Steggel:  Happy SUPER early birthday Vera.  lol.  Shawn & I will hopefully see ya before your Tempanyaki bday party.  Love ya!

1 comment: