Thursday, February 18, 2010

Starting to Come Together

Hey Leslie, Julie, & Allison!  This post is mainly for you guys considering I put a ton of pressure on ya'll to take updated pics of the kids and send them to me.  Since I know everyone is super busy, I ended up just stealing pics from facebook and photobucket!  lol. 

Above are the photo's I stole...they are all located above the fire place.  Mom & Dad got me that pink flower for V-day so I had to show it off!  :) 

Love you guys!!!  I'll post some more pics of the house when I hang some more pics and such.

2 comments:

  1. I was seriously just about to email you and recommend you pull some photos off my blog! Great minds think alike:) This is the most beautiful collection of photos I've ever seen! Makes me want to do the same thing. Hmmm, do you mind if I steal your idea? Looks like you inherited moms eye for art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL-Of course you should steal my idea! I love pictures! I found that big frame at Ross for 8.99!!! I was so excited, I had to buy it! :) Love you Allie!

    ReplyDelete