Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HAPPY [belated] VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Heart Pictures, Images and Photos


So not too much of a Valentine's day or weekend.  Shawn & I both work most of the weekend and althought with all this working we are doing you'd think we'd have some extra cash...nope!  lol.  Between Shawn's car, school, and other bills and my new apartment, utilities, and other bills, we just couldn't find the reasoning behind wasting money on an over rated Holiday.  I mean, if you really love someone, you should show that person everyday how much you love them!  Not just because someone said that we should celebrate it on February 14th!

Anyway-we didn't want to spend money so instead, I made a delish brunch of french toast WITH powdered sugar.  Shawn then took me to the mall so I could spend some of the giftcards he got me for Christmas.  And then later that evening I made a DELISH whole wheat, 3 cheese lasagna and garlic bread for dinner.  Some would say it wasn't much but we enjoyed the nice relaxing day with NOOOO WORK!  :)

2 comments:

  1. "Some would say it wasn't much ..."

    I say that's "MUCH" a lot of "Much", sounds like an awesome way to spend V-day! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL-Well, I'm glad it was a lot "MUCH" to someone! :) LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete