Monday, April 12, 2010

Crazy Weekend

I have to say that I tend to get really homesick for Florida & all my FL friends on the weekends.  I miss just going out to lunch with a girl friend.  Or going to the beach a reading a book.  Utah's landscape just doesn't offer the things I want...the ocean, sand, hot sunny weather, and crazy amounts of outdoor shopping and activites. 

I started to get really down on Friday and it continued over to saturday.  I kept telling Shawn "I'M GOING STIR CRAZY!"  And without a car, I can't just get up and go visit my mom & dad whenever I want to.  :(

BUT, Shawn's friends...who have became my friends...saved the day on Saturday night.  :)  Travis, Dom, Nick, and Rodney all came over to hang out.  After a few hours of much needed fun for me, we decided to go to Oscars (a local pool hall & club).  OHHHH MY GOODNESS!  I had so much fun!  Shawn, Rodney, & I all had a dance off.  lol.  Needless to say it was a blast and much needed break from my homesickness... 


I can't even start to explain to you how lucky I am to have an amazing boyfriend who has awesome friends.  And thank god for Tamina...she is my P.I.C. for life.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment