Saturday, May 1, 2010

1 Year Ago....




I met Shawn Jolley.  The sweetest, most patient, kindest man I'd ever met (next to my Dad of course).  Actually, Shawn has so many of the qualities and characteristics of Dad it's kinda scary!! 

Anyway-On May 1st 2009 I met Shawn & his friends at a local hang out my girlfriends & I used to go to.  We all seemed to click right away.  Shawn & I got together the next day, and the next, and the next.  :)  We have almost been inseperable!  lol.  We dated for a few weeks before making it official on May 30th that we were boyfriend and girlfriend.  :) 

I am so happy I met him!  I am so happy that he has stuck by myside through all the tough times I've had over the past year.  I don't know what I'd do without him. 

Love you Shawn!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to meet him this summer. I'm happy that he makes you happy. Happy one year!

    ReplyDelete