Friday, July 16, 2010

My almost Fatal Target Experience

I think you are only able to understand the extint of my bad luck & off the wall experiences unless you are an ODOM!  lol. 

This week has been one of those weeks where I wish I had never gotten out of bed on Monday!  On Tuesday I was so excited for the Hills finale and decided I needed some Target popcorn.  Have you ever had their popcorn?? Oh man it's so salty and amazing!  haha.  Anyway, I called Leslie on my way into Target and while talking to her, ran into EVERY SINGLE end cap in the store!!  I was so embarrassed, so I let Leslie go.  Walked past the rugs and a Target price sign almost fell on my head!  I realized at this point that the Target Gods didn't want me in their store that day.  So as I am walking towards the popcorn stand I quickly realize that there isn't any...NO popcorn.  I was devistated (ok, that's an over statement!). 

I got home to watch the Hills and quickly realized that the finale wouldn't be on until 11pm my time and that was just much too late for me.  So I went to bed...Fabulous Tuesday eh?  :)  lol

1 comment:

  1. Caity, I'm not sure what was funnier, the fact that you DID run into almost everything in Target, or the fact that I got to hear all of the sound effects over the phone! ;)

    ReplyDelete