Thursday, July 29, 2010

Elevator Crash

We have the SLOWEST elevators at work!  Our building is only 3 floors and I swear it takes 2-3 minutes to get to each floor.  Everytime I take the elevator I think, how long is it going to take this time.  Or if the elevator was to fall to the ground and crash it wouldn't even hurt b/c they go so slow!

Well, I had a dream about elevators last night.  And the one big one crashed to the ground and ppl were injured.  And I had to keep riding up the 2nd elevator to help ppl down to the ground level and get them out of the building.  I am convinced that that dream had to do with the emotions I've been feeling lately.  I am up and down about a certain "thing" in my life and it's to the point where I'm starting to break down emotionally more than once a day!  It's frustrating and maybe I just need to let this "thing" go and stop beating myself up about every little thing that happens.  IDK-just some thoughts I wanted to get off my chest.  BUT after that dream I'm so taking the stairs today, NOT the elevator!  ha

1 comment: