Monday, October 4, 2010

Cumpleaños Feliz Octubre

Happy Birthday to half of my family!  Hope you all have a great day & year!  
<3 <3 <3


October 1st: Mom, I hope you have a wonderful year!  Love you sooo much!


October 2nd: Carlie Jessop...14?, Really?.  Stop growing up...no seriously, just stop it!  :)  I hope you had a wonderful birthday.  I love you mucho mucho!


October 5th: Diana Fiore, I hope you have a fun birthday tomorrow sweetie!  I miss you so much!  Tell your mom to let me steal you for a week!  And tell her to take lots and lots of pictures at your dance classes.  <3


October 8th: Shawn Jolley, happy happy birthday old man!  hahaha.  I hope your last year in your 20's is fabulous and that you get everything you want for your birthday.  MUAH


October 10th: Joe Jessop, I am so glad you are celebrating this year as a coach!  It was long awaited but well deserved!  Happy bday!


October 13th: A-Mack, hey vanilla chocolate!  Hope you have fun in Cancun and that your bday is fun! 


October 27th: Tarin Odom, you are so stinking cute!  I hope you have so much fun on your birthday!  :)


October 28th: Kris Jessop, I just want to steal you!  You are so adorable!  I cannot believe you will be 5 years old...stop growing up!  :)  Love you so much!  Hope you have a wonderful birthday!


Love always,

Caitlin 
AKA 
Aunt CC,
Your best friend
Your girlfriend
Your daughter
Your sister-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment