Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is Here

Wow, all I can say is where the heck has this year gone!  I cannot believe how fast the years keep flying by, this year especially!  I never thought I would say...well I never thought I would say a lot of things in my life time, but I REALLY never thought I'd say I am excited for the weather change.  We've had a unusually long summer this year in Utah thanks to Mother Nature's awesomeness!  Now I'm just working on getting her to keep the snow away this year!  ;)

Fall has become one of my favorite times of year.  Leaves change. Sweaters and pants are pulled out of storage. Homes smell of pies, cocoa, cookies and spices. Doors are left open for cool breezes. Electricity bills go down. Tons of Odom birthdays. Halloween and Thanksgiving. My frizzy hair becomes manageable.  You get the picture...  I just want to give thanks for all the wonderful people in my life. All of the material things I am blessed to have. And to have such great parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment