Friday, February 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Brooke, Dom, & Jarred...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sorry I haven't been able to call, I've been super busy with work. But I didn't want to think I forgot about you all!

Brooke: I saw the pics from your slumber party and I cannot BELIEVE how grown up you are! You are absolutely beautiful! I'm soooo proud of how much you are improving at school! Make sure mom keeps taking pictures of you so I kinda know whats going on in your life! :) I miss you like crazy Brooke and love you more than you will ever know!

Dom...YOUR 6 YEARS OLD! You aren't a little boy anymore! :) Your mom tells me that you are doing well at school! I wish I could have been there for your birthday but I want you to know I love and miss you tons!! Tell your mom to let you and Diana call me sometime! :)

Jarred: NO WAY are you already 11!! You are growing up and I am gettin old! lol. You have set such a good example for your two younger sisters and I'm sure you'll do the same for your new little brother! I love you!

LOVE YOU ALL!,

Aunt C.C.

1 comment:

  1. Awe Caity, THANK YOU for remembering them! I read them your messages and they said they love and miss you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete