Friday, February 20, 2009

Sickness...AGAIN??

Geez! I think I might be coming down with some type of Flu bug and I'm totally mad about it! I got sick over Thanksgiving, X-mas, in January and now again! BLAH! Being sick stinks!

On a happier note:

My cute apartment is coming along nicely. Dan & I still don't have a dinning room table but our living room is coming together! :) And the only thing left to purchase for my bedroom is a small dresser! I will post some pics this weekend after we get a coffee table and tv stand. :)

Also, work is going well. I am soooo blessed to work for such awesome and motivating people. The Sales week has been pretty slow this week...but I guess our economy is to blame for that! My car situation sucks but I have a great support group that helps me get to and from work. I'm sooo grateful/thankful for all the people that have helped me out!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment