Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! February Edition

Happy birthday!

Brooke-February 9th:  NO WAY ARE YOU TURNING 13!!!  I cannot believe you are going to be a teenager!  I am so proud of you!  You have turned into such a beautiful young lady!  I am so happy we got to spend some time together last summer and I hope we can do it again soon!  I love you so much and I hope you always remember that!  I hope your birthday is amazing, fun, and exciting!  :)

Dom-February 17th: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I am so proud of how much you are growing & learning!!!  You are such a great brother to your sisters & brother!  You are so special to me and I miss you sooo much!  I hope you have such an awesome birthday Dom! 

Jared-February 19th: WOW-Young Men's Program here Jared comes!!!  I bet you are soooo excited to be out of primary...FINALLY!  :)  I found a picture of you the other day from a few days after you were born...it's crazy to think that the picture was taken 12 years ago.  I love you Jared!  You are such a sweet & kind person.  I hope you have an awesome birthday this year!  :)

LOVE ALWAYS,
Aunt CC

No comments:

Post a Comment