Thursday, February 11, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME

The fellow that owns his own home is always just coming out of a hardware store....So thank God I don't own my own home! hahaha! But so far so good. I absolutely LOVE my new place. It has been kinda weird not living out of my bedroom though. /)
So instead of taking a million pics and trying to fit them all onto my blog, I got this bright idea to take a video of my place! lol. I had had a migraine for about 5 days and was still in my P.J.'s when if felt the need to video the apartment so please excuse the grovely voice, stutters, and my corny jokes...my brain was on vacay! Also, please excuse all the picture frames that are on the floor...I haven't gotten around to hanging them or should I say that I haven't gotten around to asking Shawn to help me hang the pic frames. haha. Anyway-hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I already posted a comment on this so you either deleted it (?) or there is some sort of glitch.

    Eitherway: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new digs!

    ReplyDelete